Thursday 10 July 2014

Margaret got Baptized!

Margaret David got baptized on May 10th.  I can't believe I haven't posted it on here yet! She is so much fun and has such a great laugh.  She is originally from Nicaragua.  AND, she is definitely afraid of  water.  It actually took me some time to assure her that it was going to be ok, that she would only be under the water for a moment, and that Elder Wright would have a hold of her the whole time.  I also had to stress to Elder Wright to get it right the first time because I wasn't sure she would/could do it again.  This was Elder Wright's first baptism and he was nervous.  But it the end, it all went off without a hitch and she did great!  She is a great addition to our ward!

Margaret David, nervous about her baptism.

Elder Wright, nervous about her baptism.

No comments:

Post a Comment